There’s nothing quite like living in peace, tranquillity and the security of your own little community.
Residential Park Homes are perfect for the over 50’s and those looking to enjoy their retirement. Take in the relaxing and tranquil setting, the added security of a gated compound, and embrace the peace and quiet Park Living can offer. Our Residential Parks are set in beautifully landscaped grounds, close to the Lake District and only 100m from the sea.
What Benefits Can Residential Park Living Offer?
- Exceptional value for Money – Park Living often allows for a lower cost of living, with many residents benefiting from lower fuel costs, reduced council tax, and of course, you can free up equity in your old home if you decide to downsize to a new Park Home.
- Security and Well-Being – You won’t need to worry about high crime rates or threats to your well-being with the added security of living in a gated community.
- Use of Neighbouring Holiday Park facilities – enjoy the benefits and facilities of neighbouring Solway Holiday Village, including access to an indoor swimming pool, bistro, bar and nightly entertainment in season.
- Community Spirit – make new friends and enjoy life alongside like-minded people, who are all looking for the same lifestyle as you.
- 10-Year Warranty – all new Park Homes with Hagans leisure come with a full 10-year warranty so you never have to worry about unexpected building repair bills.
- Stress-Free Living – take the hassle out of moving to a new home. Residential Park Home offers a low-maintenance, fully-fitted out property that is ready to move into.
- High-Quality Luxury Living – built to residential standards, new Park Homes come with the latest technology and living standards built in. You can even customise your new home however you wish!